sexta-feira, fevereiro 22, 2008

metadona

A história do dia vem da última edição da Popbitch:
“I'm a very old Popbitch reader. When I was 15 the Maharishi visited Sydney. I went to his lecture and was entranced. He invited us back to his hotel to get the "secret" word (omm) for meditation, but there was no more room in the conference room so I was put into the Maharishi's suite to wait. On his bedside table was his telephone contact book. All these stars' numbers were there and I wrote them all down - Warren Beatty, George Harrison, John Lennon, Mick Jagger , Patti Boyd and Ringo Starr was as far as I got before the old fraud came in. Later that night I phoned them all from Australia and when they answered I just said "ommmm" until each one finally hung up. Sorry guys. I got into such trouble from my dad when the phone bill came in I was banned from using it for ages.”

Etiquetas: