sexta-feira, janeiro 15, 2010

invasão

os trolls continuam por aí: Pedruxo manda uma página da Amazon com uma bandeja para laptop cujas resenhas foram devidamente trolhadas. por exemplo:

My copilot and I both used these during our "daily grind" transcontinental flights from San Diego to Minneapolis. We had to modify them a bit to fit snug against the instrument panels (when we bought them we didn't realize the planes we fly don't have steering wheels!), but in the end it did the job. With our laptops firmly in place we were able to focus our attention on what really mattered, participating in raids with our WoW clan.

ou então:

Wow is this thing great! I use it as a "mini-bar" when the friends and I go out to the bars. I can quickly fix multiple shots of tequila for myself and the friends as we drive from one bar to the next. We also discovered that if you place a pillow on top of it and turn on the cruise control you can catch quick naps on the interstate.

HAHAHAAHAHA, NOTA DEZ.

Etiquetas: